Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wordpress Vs Blogger

I was just playing around with Worpress earlier. I had a hard time customizing the CSS for the site, apparently you need to upgrade to do this. So I came to Blogger instead. We'll see what happens next.

I should really be studying but I had some creative juices that needed to be pressed. I will probably regret this later :-).

Just wanted to see how the pictures were uploading. Thought I would post a favorite picture of mine. As you can see I like peppers, they are both tasty and colourful little creatures. I think I will load my pictures from http://photobucket.com/ as I can host a large amount of pictures free of charge.

Here is a picture from photobucket as a test. It is our deck in the back after the hail storm hit us on July 22, 2008. The storm lasted about 20 minutes but at the end all of the plants were decimated, my car had little dents in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...